WELCOME TO TAM
The Trucking Association of Massachusetts (TAM) is the voice of the trucking industry in Mass. As an independent, non-profit trade association representing trucking companies and industry vendors, TAM exists to encourage the healthy growth and betterment of the trucking industry statewide.
If you operate trucks or provide a service to the industry, TAM can benefit you. Membership in TAM is an investment in your career, your company and your industry. Join today and enjoy these membership benefits:
- Opportunities to participate in educational, government-related and industry-specific programs
- Access to special events and networking opportunities
- Publications with information to help you make strong business decisions
- Strong representation for state and federal legislative and regulatory issues
- Money-saving programs
LARGE OR SMALL, LOCAL OR NATIONAL… WE HAVE YOU COVERED
- Massachusetts Domiciled For-Hire Carriers are those motor carriers whose corporate headquarters are located in Massachusetts.
- Private Carriers are those who operate dedicated fleets of vehicles transporting their own goods. Also included in this category are truck leasing companies and contract carriage fleets.
- Non-Domiciled Carriers are those whose corporate headquarters are located outside the state of Massachusetts.
- Associate Memberships are equipment manufacturers, vendors and service providers to the trucking industry.