WELCOME TO TAM
The Trucking Association of Massachusetts (TAM) is the voice of the trucking industry in Mass. As an independent, non-profit trade association representing trucking companies and industry vendors, TAM exists to encourage the healthy growth and betterment of the trucking industry statewide.
If you operate trucks or provide a service to the industry, TAM can benefit you. Membership in TAM is an investment in your career, your company and your industry. Join today and enjoy these membership benefits:
- Opportunities to participate in educational, government-related and industry-specific programs
- Access to special events and networking opportunities
- Publications with information to help you make strong business decisions
- Strong representation for state and federal legislative and regulatory issues
- Money-saving programs
For more information about joining TAM, please click here and complete a very brief questionnaire about your company and we will get back to you promptly. We are excited to talk to prospective members and look forward to connecting with you soon. You can also view our dues structure by visiting here.
LARGE OR SMALL, LOCAL OR NATIONAL… WE HAVE YOU COVERED
- Massachusetts Domiciled For-Hire Carriers are those motor carriers whose corporate headquarters are located in Massachusetts.
- Private Carriers are those who operate dedicated fleets of vehicles transporting their own goods. Also included in this category are truck leasing companies and contract carriage fleets.
- Non-Domiciled Carriers are those whose corporate headquarters are located outside the state of Massachusetts.
- Associate Memberships are equipment manufacturers, vendors and service providers to the trucking industry.